Is this product for sale

LuX

What you are probably missing is that it's a pandemic going on which puts a strain on access to materials, production and distribution. I don't think Hak5 is deliberately not putting up things for sale since there is a demand, but things happens in the world (even without a pandemic) that affects the availability for stuff. And, Hak5 isn't a tech giant (meaning large company) either so they use the resources they have at the moment and sometimes you have to prioritize between things. Another possibility is that there is a new variant of the Bunny on its way that and therefore the old one is "on hold". Important to say; that is pure speculation from my side.

On 5/1/2021 at 3:12 AM, chrizree said:

What you are probably missing is that it's a pandemic going on which puts a strain on access to materials, production and distribution. I don't think Hak5 is deliberately not putting up things for sale since there is a demand, but things happens in the world (even without a pandemic) that affects the availability for stuff. And, Hak5 isn't a tech giant (meaning large company) either so they use the resources they have at the moment and sometimes you have to prioritize between things. Another possibility is that there is a new variant of the Bunny on its way that and therefore the old one is "on hold". Important to say; that is pure speculation from my side.

Its easy to get angry at the wrong people, most of the times it seems at the very people try to help.

Archived