Need help on P4wnP1 A.L.O.A. - Raspberry Pi Zero W

hoppler0815

Hello Community,

I own a Bash Bunny and I played around with it. Unfortunally there is no WiFi, so I discovered the Raspberry Pi Zero with the P4wnP1 A.L.O.A. image.

In case someone needs the image: https://github.com/RoganDawes/P4wnP1_aloa/releases

Well, actually everything runs fine - exept one thing:

Because it's a Kali Linux HEADLESS Image I can use metasploit right away through WiFi and SSH. Which is great.

So what's the Problem?

The Raspi is headless so I can't use the ability to monitor the screen from the other Computer where the Raspi is connected to through USBeth.

So in order to get the full potential of metasploit I want to use a Laptop with Kali Linux which will be connected to the Raspi via WiFi.

The IP-Adress would be 172.24.0.1

The Raspi itself is connected via USBeth to my testcomputer.

This IP-Adress would be 172.16.0.2

If I SSH into the Raspi via WiFi and start metasploit the Host IP-Adress will be 172.16.0.1

Like I saip previously - so far so good.

But I don't want to SSH into the Raspi.

I just want to use metasploit from my Laptop connected to the Raspi via WiFi.

In order to do so I have to have a Bridge from 172.24.0.1 to 172.16.0.1.

And the Testcomputer connected to the Raspi via USBeth should still have the IP-Adress 172.16.0.2

Unfortunally I have no clue how to get this done.

Any help would be great.

I guess you need to use iptables rules and ipv4 forwarding, search for it, I use similar setups but not specifically the use case scenario that you are describing. Another way that may be possible would be to use VPN and some access server.

Archived