Need help with a ruleset problemfor generating a wordlist on CRUNCH

DjRisma

Ok so I have been trying for the past few days to generate a solid wordlist for comcast Sagemcom Routers WPA2 since there is nothing even close to it out there as far as I have seen.

As far as the policies for the default WPA2, I have been able to narrow it down pretty good from getting some WPA2 keys from some friends routers.

The keys I got are

islandreview309

cleanship039

loudspider233

With those 3 examples I have been to determine these rules.

*min character length is 10

*max character lenght is 15

*all lowercase

*2 seperate words

*noun/verb combo

*3 digit number 000-999 at the end of the key

As far as password generators, the only one I think would be useable in this instance is CRUNCH but, when I* enter the data I can only do 1 set of the same character lenghts per list because of the -t option. and for jus the max 10 min 10 character list it said the file size would be over 600,000 GB. Is there a way to get rid of all the passwords that wont be words or to tell crunch that it has to have 2 words in each password. Or is there another program that can do this easier,I have tried everything I know and have looked all over the net for answers. Im finally stuck. I copied and pasted the command that i used and its output below.

crunch 10 10 abcdefghijklmnopqrstuzwxyz0123456789 -d 2@ -t @@@@@@@%%% -o /root/Desktop/Crunch wordlist.txt 
Crunch will now generate the following amount of data: 704910951360000 bytes
672255469 MB
656499 GB
641 TB
0 PB
Crunch will now generate the following number of lines: 64082813760000 

crunch:   0% completed generating output

Archived