[Evil Portal] WiFi Password Capture

Hey guys, would just like to share with you a functional  Evil Portal that I have been messing around to work on the WiFi Pineapple MK7.

The attack method of choice is up to you on how you would like the target to connect to your Evil Twin in order to obtain the Access Point Password.

As time progresses this topic and the repo will be updated.

Link

https://github.com/alex-sesh/wifipass-capture

Screenshots

4pV-XPmFSmqxxEfUyhPauA.jpgBQfwgMvZTB_W5yDohmVMyw.jpg

CipqQwJoSrSv2D-7m7pqxA.jpgvbwq7SKmRAW1fibzw4V82g.jpg

Notification and logs on the MK7 when a user enters the password  to the Access Point you are spoofing.

Cq10E_2GRueigRzV3K5OGQ.jpg

2OKoYI_HTXyrL6fWDrO5QA.jpgNMbkyrjfQMKjAlJ8z0yGgA.jpg

Demo

7 hours ago, chill3r said:

have you found on the new FW that the enable option doesnt work ???

I don't understand what you are saying.

But if it is what I think it is, when you download the folder from github, it would rename the folder to "wifipass-capture-master" something like that.

Before you go to evil portal to enable it, ensure that the word "master" is removed from the folder name and its just "wifipass-capture".

I've noticed this myself last week when I had to get a clean version of it off github.

The folder issue would be fixed in a small update forthcoming within the next 24 - 48 hours.

If after renaming it and it still doesn't enable, you would have to reset the pineapple to resolve the issue of any portals not activating. Unless someone has an alternative solution before resorting to a full reset of the Pineapple.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, l3z said:

Hello,

i have troubles with this portal. if i copied into portals and activated, i will get error and the modul crashed every time and i must make a completly reset of mark 7

same

I re-downloaded the files from GitHub and uploaded it on the pineapple as a refresh portal and I'm seeing where the issue is. 

Changelog:

- Rename the folder to fix the case sensitive issue where the portal won't activate on the MK7

The issue was a small case sensitive naming of the folder as "wifipass-capture" was not the same as "Wifipass-Capture" as in the EP file which threw out the error message:
unknown.png

A simple fix would just to rename the folders as shown in my screenshot below.

image.png.08d8963789720ab8c5e8c94f798b3775.png

AND to also delete all the files under /www/ BESIDES the captiveportal folder as seen where it relates to the Wifipass files.

unknown.png

With both steps being done, the Wifipass Captive portal will work and allow you to activate and deactivate the portal along with any other portals you may have.

Thanks for the feedback on letting me know there was an issue, much appreciated and my apologies for any inconvenience caused by having to reset the pineapple.

The github repo reflects the name change so that it works for anyone else moving forward.

• 7 months later...
On 4/21/2021 at 2:24 AM, chrizree said:

Install the Evil Portal module, copy the files from GitHub to a directory representing the module under /root/portals on the Mk7, then enable/start the Evil Portal module and activate the portal

i did not find that folder

Archived