Custom Evil Portal instruction video from noob for noobs

Sgt.Foose

More please?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. More please?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Do I have a choice?

I was looking on the internet on how to use a custom Captive Portal and could not find any videos.

I found a way to make people leave their credentials and you'd just might like it.

-Cheers-

Part1:

Part2:

Enjoy and share your work!

FYI: I made this portal yesterday evening and this morning had 5 entries in my log and about 50 unique visitors. I guess most people came in the hotel at the beginning of the week and they never seen this portal so they disconnected or picked another SSID. My guess is that when I place my Mark7 next week Monday and run all week I have more luck.

just to let you guys know, I delete all entires, this is just for learning purposes.

• 3 weeks later...

You could simplify the download process in the video even more instead of having to find the GitHub repo on the internet, download the portals to some intermediate place, unpack them and then transfer them to the Mk7 using some "non native" Windows software. I have a script on my GitHub doing the download procedure, but it's done directly on the Mk7.

https://github.com/chrizree/PineappleEPfix/blob/main/just_add_the_portals.sh

I don't seem to be able to vote!! Probably because this is my first post.

The pineapple 7 needs instructional videos for the new users like myself, there is a serious lack of documentation for it.

Thank you!!! Please make more videos,

can i request one on how to get a 5ghz dongle to work with recon, i am sure lots of people will be thankful.

On 4/17/2021 at 5:33 AM, Newtothis said:

I don't seem to be able to vote!! Probably because this is my first post.

The pineapple 7 needs instructional videos for the new users like myself, there is a serious lack of documentation for it.

Thank you!!! Please make more videos,

can i request one on how to get a 5ghz dongle to work with recon, i am sure lots of people will be thankful.

This might help a bit I’m about to try it myself . 

Archived