Issues with wlan1 and wlan2

BitBang4Life

After giving up on the Mk VII for a while due to the device never going past the setup phase, I've decided to give it another go today. Alas, it didn't go much better. After re-flashing everything with 1.0.2, setup failed again with a "Config failed. Please try again". I noticed that the newly created management SSID was there, though... So the config must have been saved, right? I decided to go the UART route, and plugged the thing to a serial port only to find that a file named "setup_required" was hanging around /etc/pineapple. Removed that file, rebooted, bingo. Now I can log in with the password I've just created during the setup that "failed". All nice and good, but now it's time to connect to the internet! Problem now is that the "Select Inteface" list on the Wireless Client Mode is empty. Starting the PineAP fails. The only wireless interfaces on iwconfig are wlan0 and wlan0-1. No wlan1 or wlan2 to be found. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, or if I'm doing something incredibly wrong, but I'm ready to re-flash my unit into something else. 

For the curious, with the USB ports facing right, the UART pinout is 3.3v - RX - TX - GND.  

Archived