Help with torrent feed

Darren Kitchen

Hey guys. Ok, so I know the torrent feed has been fubar'd for a while. Sorry about that. I figured now that ep9 is out I can get off my ass and fix it. Problem was that when filefarmer (the webhost that sucks) went AWOL we lost our broadcast machine which publishes the torrent feed. thankfully the torrent feed is through feedburner so i can easily redirect it.

Right?

Not quite. In doing things as simple as possible I've created an account at del.icio.us for the torrent xvid feed, which is great because if you head to http://del.icio.us/rss/hak5torrentxvid you'll get a very nice feed complete with episode synopsis. Here's the problem though.

For some reason feedburner will not accept the feed from delicious. every time I try to modify the feed URL I get an error saying it cant read the feed. which leads me to believe maybe delicious is blocking feedburner or something.

Does anyone have any insight on this?

I mean, technically I could just say on the website "hey the torrent feed has changed, here's the new URL" but I feel bad for everyone whos already subscribed that will have to reconfig their podcatchers.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it and since they've been down for 2 months everyone has removed it anyway.

Thoughts? Suggestions? your feedback is helpful.

Darren

Hak.5