Which upgrade antennas do I need for Mark 7

cyberstacker

Hi, I have the pineapple mark 7 and I want to upgrade the antennas. I am not sure what is best etc... or which ones will be fit the Mark 7? Any help is much appreciated.

I see this one on in the shop is it something I may want?:  Long Range WiFi Booster

The antennas that are on it are pretty decent quality, however if you are looking for something different, be sure to buy antennas that have an RP-SMA Male connector.

I'm not sure but the current antennas look like the have anywhere from a 3 to 5dBi gain. If you want something more, you could go with something like this:

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/rf-solutions/ANT-2WHIP9-SMARP/9555705

For more gain than that, you would probably want to have some sort of active antenna setup, or go with a directional antenna.

difficult to tell, it depends on what you want to achieve (and of course what devices you already have), I have all of the "signature gear" that is on display in the shop (and older but not all) and I use them all but for different purposes clearly since that's how they are designed

Yeah, I know I want the antennas you showed me. I just am not sure what would be my best bang for my buck lol. I am looking hard at the rubber ducky... I want to use it with android but not sure how good it is with android. Have you had any experience using it on Android?

Not recently, I did some stuff at the time when Darren released the "PIN hack" video years ago, but I've had no reason to do anything serious involving Android and the Ducky. Although I really like the Ducky concept, I would probably go with the Bunny if I needed to select one of them. The Bunny costs a bit more, but it's an easier workflow and you get more features.

On 3/20/2021 at 9:10 PM, cyberstacker said:

I have searched everywhere... what does the WiFi pineapple button script do. I don't see a button lol am I just not seeing it?

I'm not sure I follow. Button script?

It's the one and only button that is available on the Mk7, so no riddles when it comes to that.

The script is located under
/etc/pineapple
and is called
button_script

You can edit using ssh or (as mentioned) in the web GUI of the Mk7

Then just press the hardware button on the Mk7 and the script should execute, that's it!

yes, of course it is that button! you have to liberate the hacker within yourself! 😉 don't restrict your actions, if you can't find a software button, then look for the hardware one and if you can't see it, pick the thing apart... well... you don't need to pick the Mk7 apart since the button is there in plain sight on the "front" along with the USB ports, you may want to change the script though if you want to try it out so that you avoid the Mk7 to reboot, perhaps something like:

#!/bin/bash
echo "Hak5 WiFi Pineapple Mk7 hardware button pressed!" >> /root/mk7_btn_actions.log

Darren also mentions it in this video:
https://youtu.be/vR-WeW787UQ?t=153

Archived