impossibile to kick out a client !

armadillo78

Hi, i just have re-installed last firmware in mark7 for the 3rd time:  if i try to connect my laptop to the open wifi access it connects, but i'm not able to kick the client. If i try to kick my laptop i receive a notification that the laptop has been kicked off but nothing happens and my laptop continue to surf...I have to say i am very disappointed by the pineapple, didn't think it has such bugs ("hide open wif"i button does not work, evil portal preview does not work...). I hope anyone has some solution at least for this!

Okay, once you kicked the client please clear your cache or use another browser and go onto a site you haven’t done. Maybe your laptop / mobile is using the cache to get the site and sometimes it can be disconnected when it says connected..

14 hours ago, Mental said:

Okay, once you kicked the client please clear your cache or use another browser and go onto a site you haven’t done. Maybe your laptop / mobile is using the cache to get the site and sometimes it can be disconnected when it says connected..

Don’t know why I can’t edit it but I meant go to a website you didn’t visit on your laptop before, it could be the cahce with the website and sometimes it delays kicking off (when kicked still shows connected)

Archived