Cloud c2 Functionality

The_Fuse

I am not seeing the same level of functionality for the Pineapple via the Cloud C2 portal and it's own web management page. I have just started looking at this tool. 

IE, you don't seem to be able to de-auth clients, capture handshakes etc, or run any modules. 

Does this mean it is not really fully operational when remotely deployed ? 

At the moment the C2 functionality is quite limited for the MK7 hopefully soon more options will come out!

Happy ethically hacking!!

• 1 year later...

Question followup regarding PineApple options on C2-Cloud.  What is the point of migrating the MK7 to C2 if I cannot capture handshakes?  I cannot manage the device once imported to C2 as well (by design I guess).  Am I supposed to run airodump-ng, etc from command line?  How exactly is this supposed to work with C2 and MK7?  

Thanks

There are some info available in the docs for the previous generation

https://docs.hak5.org/wifi-pineapple-6th-gen-nano-tetra/console-access/working-with-pineap-from-the-cli

Or, execute

/usr/bin/pineap help

to get available options

It's not optimal though since the scans you start in the CLI won't show up in the C2 UI. Only scans initiated in the C2 UI will show there. As I understand it, there are plans to further develop the features and functionality in C2 when it comes to the Pineapple.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 5:25 PM, dark_pyrro said:

There are some info available in the docs for the previous generation

https://docs.hak5.org/wifi-pineapple-6th-gen-nano-tetra/console-access/working-with-pineap-from-the-cli

Or, execute

/usr/bin/pineap help

to get available options

It's not optimal though since the scans you start in the CLI won't show up in the C2 UI. Only scans initiated in the C2 UI will show there. As I understand it, there are plans to further develop the features and functionality in C2 when it comes to the Pineapple.

This should be helpful for me as I find the PineAP web UI unresponsive to a large extent.

Archived