Some thoughts for V1.0.3

Mental

This is some ideas I had for V1.0.3...

1) improve the recon mode, most of the time when scanning for ages it will only pickup 2 or 3 and sometimes don’t even show much details. I had 5 devices next to it which it did only pickup one.

2) Make it an option if you want to download a module to a USB maybe, say if you download a pop out asks if you want to save to another device if it detects another USB.

3) When you turn on dark mode it can sometimes make some of the recon tablets slots greyed out, when putting into the normal mode I see will the details with dark mode can be a bit strange..

4) maybe have a settings option to turn off the LED, it may only use a little bit of power but people using it on the go it can be best to save as much power as you can. Or maybe a low power mode.

5) Maybe more configuration options like as above the LED switch or Low Power Mode, maybe more settings like Disabled and Enabled Antennas if your not using one etc..

6) Would love to see a integrated wireshark kinda thing, the TCPDump is good but you need to download to see all details, an online wireshark kinda thing would be awesome to see!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and Hak5 love the new MK7 having some great time with it!

4 minutes ago, Mental said:

This is some ideas I had for V1.0.3...

1) improve the recon mode, most of the time when scanning for ages it will only pickup 2 or 3 and sometimes don’t even show much details. I had 5 devices next to it which it did only pickup one.

2) Make it an option if you want to download a module to a USB maybe, say if you download a pop out asks if you want to save to another device if it detects another USB.

3) When you turn on dark mode it can sometimes make some of the recon tablets slots greyed out, when putting into the normal mode I see will the details with dark mode can be a bit strange..

4) maybe have a settings option to turn off the LED, it may only use a little bit of power but people using it on the go it can be best to save as much power as you can. Or maybe a low power mode.

5) Maybe more configuration options like as above the LED switch or Low Power Mode, maybe more settings like Disabled and Enabled Antennas if your not using one etc..

6) Would love to see a integrated wireshark kinda thing, the TCPDump is good but you need to download to see all details, an online wireshark kinda thing would be awesome to see!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and Hak5 love the new MK7 having some great time with it!

Got any more suggestions add below hopefully Hak5 reads this 🤞

Archived