Evil portal module not working

Latin-Fi

Good day Hak5 community, hope everyone is doing okay.

I believe I'm not the only one that has had this problem so far.

But you see, when I download the evil portal module the portals are just not loading, and I can tell that:

1- This isn't an issue related to browsers, as I have tested in several browsers

2020-12-04-17h53-12.png 2020-12-04-17h54-16.png 2020-12-04-17h54-26.png

2- I also have to add that I upgraded my pineapple to Version 1.0.2 beta release. However this did not help at all.
3- I also erased the module and reinstalled , but it did not help either.
4- the custom portals are not the issue, I can tell, since the basic portal isn't working either.

5- I was reviewing the video below in order to see if If I was doing something wrong.
But according to the comments from the video, I'm not the only one that's currently facing this issue.

2020-12-04-18h05-30.png2020-12-04-18h06-17.png

I know that modules, aren't programed by the hak5 team, but if anyone knows how to fix this issue in the mark 7.

Please let me know

Best regards

Lati-Fi

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2020 at 1:09 AM, Latin-Fi said:

Good day Hak5 community, hope everyone is doing okay.

I believe I'm not the only one that has had this problem so far.

But you see, when I download the evil portal module the portals are just not loading, and I can tell that:

1- This isn't an issue related to browsers, as I have tested in several browsers

2020-12-04-17h53-12.png 2020-12-04-17h54-16.png 2020-12-04-17h54-26.png

2- I also have to add that I upgraded my pineapple to Version 1.0.2 beta release. However this did not help at all.
3- I also erased the module and reinstalled , but it did not help either.
4- the custom portals are not the issue, I can tell, since the basic portal isn't working either.

5- I was reviewing the video below in order to see if If I was doing something wrong.
But according to the comments from the video, I'm not the only one that's currently facing this issue.

2020-12-04-18h05-30.png2020-12-04-18h06-17.png

I know that modules, aren't programed by the hak5 team, but if anyone knows how to fix this issue in the mark 7.

Please let me know

Best regards

Lati-Fi

same here, anyone have found a solution?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a similar problem a few weeks ago I installed the evil portal portals and everything worked fine, but today I started the server to prepare a new portal for a client and although the server starts the captive portal does not get up and when I press activate in any portal The library is never activated, please, does anyone have a solution?

Archived