Signal Owl setup not available in c2 v3.0

pvtcompyle

After updating c2 to v3.0, I noticed the setup widget disappeared when setting up my signal owl. With out this, I can't download device.config to get it connected with c2. This has not been fixed with the recent 3.01 update. Has anyone else experienced this issue? 

Hello, I was just coming here to report this problem. I'm glad I'm not the only one having this trouble.

For me, If I click on my Signal Owl, the tab does appear at the top of the screen. However, I am unable to activate it. If I try to click on the tab, it does appear to open momentarily, but then it automatically switches back to the "Home" tab. In other words, it doesn't "stay" on the Signal Owl tab. I'm using 3.0.1 version of C2.

3 minutes ago, Aaron Outhier said:

Lack of free space, and lack of installed software made it difficult to do much with it.

That probably explains it. However I still think it would have been better if some explanation was provided. Although could actually admitting that a product was not suitable for the purpose for which it was sold leave Hak5 liable for refunds under US consumer law?

Archived