Ethical Hacking FTP ports

I don't mean to sound rude or anything but this sounds like something that a little research could solve. There are numerous websites that host the source code for most known exploits. Try googleing FTP exploits and seeing what comes up. You can't just go around asking for exploits. That takes the fun out of the attack. This is supposed to be a learning experience so go out do some research and learn something. Trust me its alot more fun than having someone give you all the answers.

I don't mean to sound rude or anything but this sounds like something that a little research could solve. There are numerous websites that host the source code for most known exploits. Try googleing FTP exploits and seeing what comes up. You can't just go around asking for exploits. That takes the fun out of the attack. This is supposed to be a learning experience so go out do some research and learn something. Trust me its alot more fun than having someone give you all the answers.
QFE

In some ways, I can sympathise with the OP. I, too, am about to start probing a home network (3 PCs and a switch, not connected to the internet) and I'm researching explicit tutorials, just to get me started. I have some vague/distant contacts who are network engineers so I'll probably approach them for a demo but I hope that they won't start rambling about things which are way over my head. Once I've tried a few probes (hopefully with success!), I'll be much more comfortable with experimenting myself.

Just thought I'd mention since I've seen it twice thus far, adding 'ethical' before the word 'hacking' doesn't make it any more or less likely that anyone's going to reply with anything helpful or change whether it's gonna get you flame grilled...