Firefox in RIAA commercial?!

Duelus

Hmm, I was watching a movie from netflix and it was at the beginning. Normally you would just see the FBI warning about piracy but this one had some little 30 second clilp saying stuff like "You wouldn't steal a car, so why would you steal a movie?" and it shows a clip of some girl going to a torrent site and downloading a movie, I noticed right off the browser was Firefox :shock: You think this is the RIAA saying FF is good. Or is illegal russian software that we shouldn't use?

j/w

dude it's cool just thought Id be like lall upset about somethign lol, yeh I know, and for the record, I might have been orn in russia, but ive been here since im 4, speak perfect english, and have a us cizitenship, so Im not a "true" russian lol

dude it's cool just thought Id be like lall upset about somethign lol, yeh I know, and for the record, I might have been orn in russia, but ive been here since im 4, speak perfect english, and have a us cizitenship, so Im not a "true" russian lol

yeah u cant type english tho :D