help ducktoolkit script not working.

Are there any good walk threw videos or tutorials for setting up one the scripts on there correctly? I can see it executing and brining up a terminal and everything but I don’t know how to get the documents to be emailed or downloaded to a usb. How do you right out the name of the usb and why wouldn’t the email work do y’all think? I put In  The correct passwords an email for two of my emails. 

It would be easier to help if you elaborate on the scenario at hand, i.e. what are you trying to do in a "step-by-step" fashion. Even posting your current payload script code would be good. Code is worth a thousand words 😉 To know if the payload has finished, you need to look at the screen. The Ducky just keeps on blinking the same way and (as far as I know) this is why Hak5 started to use its now "standard" application of using LED colors and blink patterns for other Hak5 products to communicate with the user/operator. At least that's my guess. There might be alternative firmware for the Ducky that does this. I know that the Ducky can show red color apart from the standard blue. Not sure though about what's possible since I'm using Hak5 standard firmware on my Ducky. As an alternative, you can always use the already mentioned "look at the screen" option. It's possible to, for example, create a GUI popup that looks non suspicious to any user but still signals that the payload has finished. I.e. use PowerShell to create a dummy/bogus popup, or such. "The printer queue has restarted (just ignore this message)" ...ish

Archived