hak5 wallpapper

brad2006

ah my bad - I'm a bit of a n00b here really, I only signed up since the great resurrection of the great and almighty hak.5 forums ;)

oh, and since I've seen loads of mentions of England (I say it here, 'cos I've seen melodic mention once or twice), I thought that since I haven't done my profile yet that I am English!

Edit: Just realised that melodic is in fact from England too... which it says quite clearly beneath his avatar *duh*, so hey to melodic and all the other English peeps on here!

HEY! hehe :D

just finished playing CS with wess n darren n some fans :D

I had nothing to do, so I made a hak5 wallpaper. Hope, someone like it :)

hak5.jpg

It has a verrrry high quality, so it takes some time to load.

I edited it a little bit. The message is so true :D

hak5-2.jpg

• 3 months later...

It doesn't have Hak.5 written anywhere but five minutes of work and I could not be happier with the result. Oh, and the ship background was borrowed courtsey of Tarah Haack, page where image was obtained from can be found here: http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/details.php?id=733

Code was found elsewhere, modified and incomplete to prove usless and harmless if copied and excecuted.

1280X800 was all that I had created, sorry to all non-widescreen users. If demand proves high, I'll make one for anyone who want's one and suit it to their needs. Pm with the size and I'll do my best to get it done quickly.

201529859_5df90add12_o.jpg