Can we get the ability to edit and delete campaigns, as well as purge reports please.

Also, I've noticed that the same report has been generated 3 times with the same timestamp for my first test campaign, but no reports generated for subsequent campaigns that I have created.

There may be a way to do this, but it would be cool if you could connect the Mark VII to an older pineapple so that it can utilize the hardware on that unit. Is this possible? 

Also, I have yet to be able to log in via my iphone. No problem on the desktop, but when I go to the login address it shows up but does not allow me to input my user name and pw. I've tried default and the request a desktop version of this site via Safari, Chrome and Firefox without luck.  

wifi pineapple mark vii has lots of issues. hopefully a new update comes in and fixes everything. Im also trying to figure out if its possible to assign radios to different tasks like how Darren says in the promo video. plus I connected a 5G radio to it, and its one of the radios they recommended, and cant get anything out of it since I cant choose what radio I want to use for different things. then I created a campaign as a test and now cant get rid of it. you would think after mark 6 which was dual band they would 3 dual band radios here, but its only 2.4G, and you have to buy another radio for 5G, its a little rushed I feel. hopefully it gets better, so far Im mainly using my tetra and nano and mark7 as my experimental.