Feature requests

blockanz

Can we get the ability to edit and delete campaigns, as well as purge reports please.

Also, I've noticed that the same report has been generated 3 times with the same timestamp for my first test campaign, but no reports generated for subsequent campaigns that I have created.

There may be a way to do this, but it would be cool if you could connect the Mark VII to an older pineapple so that it can utilize the hardware on that unit. Is this possible? 

Also, I have yet to be able to log in via my iphone. No problem on the desktop, but when I go to the login address it shows up but does not allow me to input my user name and pw. I've tried default and the request a desktop version of this site via Safari, Chrome and Firefox without luck.  

wifi pineapple mark vii has lots of issues. hopefully a new update comes in and fixes everything. Im also trying to figure out if its possible to assign radios to different tasks like how Darren says in the promo video. plus I connected a 5G radio to it, and its one of the radios they recommended, and cant get anything out of it since I cant choose what radio I want to use for different things. then I created a campaign as a test and now cant get rid of it. you would think after mark 6 which was dual band they would 3 dual band radios here, but its only 2.4G, and you have to buy another radio for 5G, its a little rushed I feel. hopefully it gets better, so far Im mainly using my tetra and nano and mark7 as my experimental.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, jholbrookftl said:

unless i'm missing something i would love to see the ability to stand up a network SSID and use the password of the original network. i can only set up an open AP and the management AP but would rather be able to use a PW as well.

How about using the management network AS the spoofed network with a password?

17 hours ago, Just_a_User said:

How about using the management network AS the spoofed network with a password?

i stand corrected, i just tried this and it seems to work. i appreciate the feedback, however i would still like to see this on the primary recon interface to prevent or reduce the liklihood of someone stumbling upon the management interface.

You should be able to delete campaigns from the web interface. I ended up with one I could not so I grabbed the cabinet module and found the campaign folder here 

/etc/pineapple/campaigns/MonitorHome  

you can edit the campaign configuration files manually and delete the campaign if you get one stuck like I did.  

the reports are in /root/loot

So you can edit the campaign information but it is a manual process with a lot of trial and error.  

RECON MOD

- display the number of clients connected by ssid and possibility of ranking from + to -
- possibility of selecting only one ssid thanks to a radio button, and only being able to work and refresh this one.

- Change mac addresses.

- alphabetical classification of POOL SSID

RECON MOD

- display the number of clients connected by ssid and possibility of ranking from + to -
- possibility of selecting only one ssid thanks to a radio button, and only being able to work and refresh this one.

- Change mac addresses.

- alphabetical classification of POOL SSID

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 8:01 PM, SquirtMudbutt said:

There may be a way to do this, but it would be cool if you could connect the Mark VII to an older pineapple so that it can utilize the hardware on that unit. Is this possible? 

Airserv-ng can be used for this and should be available on the pineapples. You'd have to change the older pineapple's IP address, DHCP range etc to something other than 172.16.42.* to to connect the pineapples via USB but having done that, I think it should work. The bigger problem would most likely be getting the hak5 software to use the remote interfaces but you could always use the aircrack-ng suite software from the command line. Would be pretty nice to have the internal radios on the MKVII for normal pineapple stuff and two or even more remote radios available through a network connection for command line Wi-Fi hacking. Might have to give this a try tonight.

Archived