Order 2 weeks delayed and no response from customer service

odrium

Greetings,

My orders #203836 and #203845 are quite delayed. I paid 2 weeks ago (August 29th) and the package has not been sent. I wrote to the customer service email and I have not had any response yet. I respectfully ask you to please have a better customer service and respond to both orders.

What method are they shipping? USPS, UPS or Fedex?

I have ordered several packages over the past couple of weeks - many of them from Amazon and shipped via USPS -- and my packages were delayed by up to 2 weeks. At one point Amazon lost track of my packages and said they don't know what happened to them and they just refunded me for them. The packages did eventually show up though... As for my UPS packages, they were only delayed by a day or two, if any time at all. I feel like 3+ weeks for your package is pushing it though unless they ended up actually getting lost.

With wildfires and flooding. Everything is delayed. I have ordered several from Hak5 usually takes about 6 to 8 days. Just got the mark7 today. Well past 8 days. USPS had it for about! Days. And don't forget about the virus. It has slowed everything down. I am looking forward to the mark7 Enterprise don't think it will ship this year. 

Archived