Key Croc Not Key Logging

Bricekh2

Initially out of the box my Key Croc key logged and placed the loot in the proper folder. Finally got around to setting up C2 and went to mess with the Key Croc for the 2nd time  since getting it and it no longer key logs.

It has the original loot from the first successful use but I have not changed anything or experimented with it since that initial try. I moved the example payload into the payload folder and that worked along with logging it in the 'loot' folder. Yet no key logging. I removed the example payload from the payload folder and tried again. No key logging or loot.

Sure this is a simple thing but it is defeating me at the moment.  Appreciate the help.

Dur..... Helps if you read a little closer rather the expect something. So the loot files croc_char and croc_raw have been updating.  I looked in the file initially and just didnt scroll to the right to see the additional entries. The date modifiedDur..... Helps if you read a little closer rather the expect something. So the loot files croc_char and croc_raw have been updating.  I looked in the file and just didnt scroll to the right to see the additional entries. The date modified doesn't seem to change when new items are added

Archived