update fail?

zenn1999

i just got my crock today and did the initial startup on the card and tried to connect to my c2. it did not connect so i figured it needed an update. i did this and waited for the red/blue flash to stop. when it did though the led went dark and neither the keyboard or flash drive are showing up and i am afraid to unplug it now...... What should i do?

Sorry False alarm.... I waited a little while and grabbed it to check the led again and realized it was nice and cool. So i assume it shutdown instead of rebooting. I unplugged and re-plugged it and it came on, I just had to redo my config as it was overwritten during the upgrade. It did then connect to the c2 server.

I had the exact same thing happen to me and am here searching on the forum for that reason.  Thank you for posting this.  I am very relieved to find that it still works and connected to C2 right out of the gate.  May the scripting fun begin...

3 hours ago, zenn1999 said:

I have been verry impressed so far, and i think i found a new favorite tool!

I think I'd have to agree with you.  I am a big fan of the Shark Jack and Lan Turtle but this Croc is down right impressive.

Archived