Jump to content

Keycroc cannot connect to c2


Recommended Posts

Hi,

I'm not shure if i'm in the right forum because i don't know if its a C2Cloud or a Keycroc or a user issue πŸ˜• I've got my keycroc last week and configured it over the weekend and played around. Now i have installed C2Cloud on a AWS Lightsail Instace and it's running fine.

I've downloaded the device.config and scp'd it over to the keycroc (so its online in my wireless network) but the device never gonna connect to the c2 installation. πŸ˜•

C2 is running with certificate. Service status seems fine. I opened the ports tcp/80, tcp/8080, tcp/22, tcp/2022 and tcp/443 incoming.

Does anyone have an idea why its not working? 😞

Thanks a lot!
ipfsec

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nevermind. Got it. Seems to be a problem when copying from OSX Machine via finder to the device. So if you having trouble also, try to scp directly πŸ˜‰

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Darren,

seems that Finder is copying in strange way. Just drag & dropped it from my downloads folder onto the keycroc and it didn't work. After scp'ing it via terminal I had no issues with connecting. Β πŸ˜•

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Since upgrading to the latest firmware, I have been unable to get my Key Croc to connect to C2. Was there any follow up with this issue or other known aspects about it?Β 

I have completely reset it. I have tried with multiple internet and wifi connections where I have complete control. The Croc can see (at least ping) the server where C2 is located. All other devices can still connect to C2. I have tested removing the firewall settings on the C2 server. I have removed and created a new device in C2 downloading the updated config. Based on this post, I have removed all aspects of the device.config file and sent it to the Croc with scp from Windows. In all previous cases (including when it worked in the past), I was using arming mode and just copied the device.config file to the root of the Croc in Windows Explorer.

On a side note that may not be related, I have had much more difficulty connecting to wifi since upgrading. Changing the config.txt has not worked immediately. I did find that I could update the wpa_supplicant.conf file which would work. After resetting, I noticed that the connections were easier. However, after I changed the root password, it was not wanting to connect when making changes to the config file. Once I changed it back to the default password, the config.txt file changes seem to work just fine. I have not tested this thoroughly, so it may just be a coincidence. This alsoΒ did not resolve the issue with C2.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...