How to disable Windows Defender using powershell

marmit

Hey everyone I'm trying to get a reverse shell using rubber ducky as Darren's video but in Windows 10. My problem is when I execute powershell_reverse_shell.ps1, windows defender refuse me. How can i disable windows defender through powershell command ? 

I found this "Set-MpPreference -DisableRealtimeMonitoring $true" but nothing happens. 

I'm from Argentina and is a little difficult for me so if someone else can help me. I will be so happy 

16 hours ago, marmit said:

Hey everyone I'm trying to get a reverse shell using rubber ducky as Darren's video but in Windows 10. My problem is when I execute powershell_reverse_shell.ps1, windows defender refuse me. How can i disable windows defender through powershell command ? 

I found this "Set-MpPreference -DisableRealtimeMonitoring $true" but nothing happens. 

I'm from Argentina and is a little difficult for me so if someone else can help me. I will be so happy 

Are you sure you run it as admin? If you do so and it still doesn't work, I recommend you to make an exclusion

On 5/21/2020 at 3:09 PM, kuyaya said:

Are you sure you run it as admin? If you do so and it still doesn't work, I recommend you to make an exclusion

How can i do that, because I try one command and not work. I m sure run as admin

On 5/30/2020 at 9:15 PM, marmit said:

Oh thank u man and why you don't search in google a own name Elliot is too used.Have a nice day 

My name is kuyaya and not elliot. My "rank" is hak5 elliot because I'm a fan of Mr. Robot. No need to get mad my boy. I just thought that you could do a little googling before asking the questions.

Have a nice day and stay safe :). 

btw 200th post yaaay

Archived