Which cords am I plugging in to the Wifi Pineapple?

cristomike2

So, I managed to get the pineapple successfully upgraded however, when I try to connect to an access point under the Networking section, it will allow me. The interface is either "wlan1" or "Wlan1mon" which is odd because it says the PineAP will not work if connected to these interfaces. When I go to start PineAP, it disconnects me from the network thus resulting in not being able to set up an open wifi or even connect to it. I am unsure what to do or how I should go about solving this.

Specs: I am using Windows 10. I have an Ethernet cord plugged into my wifi pineapple, as well as all of the cords that came with the wifi pineapple plugged into my PC.

18 hours ago, cristomike2 said:

So, I managed to get the pineapple successfully upgraded however, when I try to connect to an access point under the Networking section, it will allow me. The interface is either "wlan1" or "Wlan1mon" which is odd becauseĀ  Mobdro Kodi it says the PineAP will not work if connected to these interfaces. When I go to start PineAP, it disconnects me from the network thus resulting in not being able to set up an open wifi or even connect to it. I am unsure what to do or how I should go about solving this.

Specs: I am using Windows 10. I have an Ethernet cord plugged into my wifi pineapple, as well as all of the cords that came with the wifi pineapple plugged into my PC.

thankyou my issue has been solved

Archived