Aircrack-ng works but I am not getting handshakes

Linus_cool

Hey guys I am  pretty new here in this forums guys my problem is that I using aircrack-ng  method to get handhake but  I am not getting it .

I am doing everything correct with no error but time goes  by . not getting any handshakes and I am sending infinty deauth  packets to the victims  but then also i did not get handshake and a client is there  and by the way if I try the attack on my own network  I get the handshakes in minutes. 

Please help me

On 5/11/2020 at 7:41 PM, Linus_cool said:

I am sending infinty deauth  packets to the victims  ...  and by the way if I try the attack on my own network  I get the handshakes in minutes. 

So you are admitting that it's not your network and you are undertaking what is essentially a Wi-Fi DoS attack?

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2020 at 11:41 AM, Linus_cool said:

Hey guys I am  pretty new here in this forums guys my problem is that I using aircrack-ng  method to get handhake but  I am not getting it .

I am doing everything correct with no error but time goes  by . not getting any handshakes and I am sending infinty deauth  packets to the victims  but then also i did not get handshake and a client is there  and by the way if I try the attack on my own network  I get the handshakes in minutes. 

Please help me

Are you using Pineapple or straight Kali Linux?

Archived