windows can not detected hackRF one

when i connected hackRF one on my computer is windows 10 pro can't detected automatically,  and when i put hackRF one on DFU mode its detected as LPC (unknown Device) and when i open program zadig i see LPC can not find port Bulk-IN , interface (0)
i install-rtlsdr and install SDRSharp.exe 

i see too many tutorial but i can't fix it 

please help me...? 

No windows can not detected automatically hackRF when i press button reset and DFU button together and remove first reset button windows detected hackRF as LPC(unknown device)

i want true driver about it 

Help me please...🌹🌹

On 5/13/2020 at 7:21 AM, Naif1406 said:

No windows can not detected automatically hackRF when i press button reset and DFU button together and remove first reset button windows detected hackRF as LPC(unknown device)

i want true driver about it 

Help me please...🌹🌹

Have you installed the required driver for SDR Sharp?

You need to use Zadig to install the correct drivers for it to work with SDR Sharp.  You can find tutorials on how to do this.  Look at second half of this website link to get some starting info: http://recolog.blogspot.com/2018/02/installing-drivers-for-rtl-sdr-and.html

If you have questions once you start the process, post back here.  Good luck!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If you device won't boot and leaves you on a black screen, then you will need to power off the device and then hold down the LEFT button while you power it on. This could take up to 10 seconds.

Description

• UP key = LCD driver 1
  • DOWN key = LCD driver 2
  • OK/SELECT key = Reset/Automatic detection
  • LEFT key = Updates 2021/12 QFP100 chip

Note: H2+ usually require you to hold the UP key on the first boot to configure them.

• 9 months later...

Hello
When installing drivers with Zadig for an RTL having the HackRF connected, it has been deconfigured. Now when it starts up, only the 3V3 and 1V8 leds go, I put the DFU mode but it is not recognized by the PC either. I have tried something with Hampi (linux) and Pentoo but I still can't find the key that solves the problem. Has anyone had this problem or could help me?  Thanks

• 4 months later...
On 5/12/2020 at 4:54 AM, Naif1406 said:

when i connected hackRF one on my computer is windows 10 pro can't detected automatically,  and when i put hackRF one on DFU mode its detected as LPC (unknown Device) and when i open program zadig i see LPC can not find port Bulk-IN , interface (0)
i install-rtlsdr and install SDRSharp.exe 

i see too many tutorial but i can't fix it 

please help me...? 

https://zadig.akeo.ie/

https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/stsw-stm32102.html

https://impulserc.blob.core.windows.net/utilities/ImpulseRC_Driver_Fixer.exe

Also it fails to operate due to Win 10 and other software with a Windows Recognised cert... Can be a pain.. device manager, will usually show you it's linked , (faded) action , so after installing driver fixer , you might still have to deal with windows allowing a authentic Win Cert device or software... You can stop that Com Port protocol by temporarily disabling boot ath cert requirement that diss allows STM and Zadig, Win 10... PAin in the Com Ports