I seem to be having a bit of difficulty getting the screen crab to connect to WiFi. I have my C2 server on my local network and am attempting to connect to my local wireless AP. Here's what I've done to troubleshoot so far. I've looked through the debug output, and as far as I can tell, it confirms a lack of connection to C2.
Util: exec [stop adbd]|Util: stop adbd shell exited value: 0|Util: exec [stop logd]|Util: stop logd shell exited value: 0|Util: exec [source system/b
The battle continues. I now have 3 screen crabs that all have the same issue. After running them for the 1st time, they never seem to connect consistently again. I have tried many different avenues to get consistent behavior, but the fact remains that the screen crab does not connect to the AP. I've tried 2 separate APs with similar results. Here is what is happening over the air.
The screen crab will send out a Wildcard probe request, the AP will respond, and that's about all that hap