Help with straight up regular slurping

UnknownPrivelage

I've tried to open up the pwdump's and other stuff to find out how they slurp. I've googled this. I've researched. Either I'm retarded or this is not out there.

How do you simply code a program (or just give me a customizable one) that runs on USB to automatically just copy files straight from host computer? For example I want to steal all the .pdfs under C drive (o_O) . How do you do this? Or steal all the .jpegs under "My Pictures" or something..

how?

Can someone explain..for both these links (and sorry for the duplicate I geuss?) how do they work. I just copy it onto a notepad and plain old save it and it will run if I double click it? Or do I need some kind of program or something? :? How do i make it into a batch file...

Also, to change to say pictures would it be something like...

xcopy %systemdrive%*.jpeg picture /s

?

I am not getting what the "s" in music / s is for.

:o

@echo off

xcopy %systemdrive%*.jpg Payload /s

exit

that is on my batch file...i double clicked it and the cmd thing popped up with nothing inside... what exactly is supposed to happen? Is it running rite now and looking for all jpegs? thats devilishly long lol...wow.

I noticed that the "payload" folder has subfolders that keep changing? what is this? nothing remains and no pics so far...

i just got this....basically all i did was copy and paste the code that was on here and edited the end like ".doc" to ".html" or something and u have to wait which is a drag and its not fast enough but ill work on this issue otherwise it the load seems alright just very slow... i put the code in switchblade and i still get the blank black box but after i leave it for ahwile it says # of files copied...

i just got this....basically all i did was copy and paste the code that was on here and edited the end like ".doc" to ".html" or something and u have to wait which is a drag and its not fast enough but ill work on this issue otherwise it the load seems alright just very slow... i put the code in switchblade and i still get the blank black box but after i leave it for ahwile it says # of files copied...

yah... does anyone or can anyone know/explain how to make the command box SILENT? Im sure theres a way because pwdumps probably do that..

thanks!

edit: or..does anyone know if this is possible? i cant find it ANYWHERE on google or here..and from the lack of response..im geussing maybe no one knows...

edit: or..does anyone know if this is possible? i cant find it ANYWHERE on google or here..and from the lack of response..im geussing maybe no one knows...
Well neither the switchblad nor the hacksaw show the black box when running its commands. So it obviously can be done. Also there were just a couple of hours since you posted.

If you had searched the forums or actually read some of the threads in this section you'd gotten the answer to your original question and that one faster than anyone here can serve them to you.

to answer your question, this is how I run nircmd from my autorun file

shellexecute=nircmd.exe execmd CALL start.bat

start.bat needs to be the file you are trying to run including the location, mine happens to be in the same folder so I don't need an address

Download one of the premade payloads and find out how they work. Seriously, a little common sense, some self effort, and a bit of Google research will tell you everything you need to know.