Pull request review

kuyaya

6 hours ago, Darren Kitchen said:

Too long, and that's my fault. I really need to find a scalable solution to this but thus far haven't. 

Wow, I just saw that lazassword got accepted. Just wow. I still can't belive it. My payload is on the official Hak5 github repository. That's a huge achievement for me. Thank you so much ❤️

Due to covid-19, the grammar school I'm at also closed, and now I have ~1 week leisure time (1 week till distance learning starts). I have plenty of time to review all of the pull requests. I don't have writing permissions but I can still review them😉. When I say "add a readme to your repository" you already know that the readme is missing. You should be much faster to go through them. That should take a bit of work from your shoulders.

I mylself have to update the readme on lazassword. Forgot something. Shame on me....

• 4 months later...
On 3/14/2020 at 10:12 PM, Darren Kitchen said:

Too long, and that's my fault. I really need to find a scalable solution to this but thus far haven't. 

Hey, @Darren Kitchen,

I've been two away from being reviewed for about a year now.  Any chance you can take a look?

Improved File Extractor

It would mean a lot to get included in the official repo... plus, I've added some neat features for exfiltrating configuration files from a Windows system.  This is a great feature for penetration testing embedded devices, to help look for plaintext passwords and such.

The Zeal0t

Archived