[RELEASE] WiFi Pineapple Firmware v2.7.x

Foxtrot

Thank you for pointing this out. I was not aware of this.
This issue has been raised long before the end of life though. So a fully functional "final" release before the Nano and Tetra are put to rest would be appreciated.

I don't think there's much i can do myself, unless a newer version of openvpn for 19.07Openwrt is released adressing this issue?
Other devices running 19.07 however don't seem to be impacted. Not much i can find about it.

2 hours ago, Smarty said:

Thank you for pointing this out. I was not aware of this.
This issue has been raised long before the end of life though. So a fully functional "final" release before the Nano and Tetra are put to rest would be appreciated.

I don't think there's much i can do myself, unless a newer version of openvpn for 19.07Openwrt is released adressing this issue?
Other devices running 19.07 however don't seem to be impacted. Not much i can find about it.

I haven't had time to investigate the issue properly, but it is on my list to do for the NANO / TETRA.

• Like 1

That's great @Foxtrot. Is there anything i could do to simplify this for you ? E.g. gather some logs from the serial interface, testing or anything likewise?
I'd be very happy with a resolution, openvpn is critical for my setup. If there's anything i could do, let me know!!

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2021 at 1:17 PM, Foxtrot said:

I haven't had time to investigate the issue properly, but it is on my list to do for the NANO / TETRA.

Any news or a time-line for an expected fix on this issue by any chance?

Edited by Smarty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Team,

I upgrade my MK5.8 Pipeapple Tetra (S/N 1454596) to this firmware level without any trouble. 

I also downloaded all available modules except get and installed all the dependencies for some modules. Today when I try to connect from my lap top I am having connection error failed to open the http://172.16.42.1:1471 page. It happens not only with MAC but also with windows PC. 

I can ping to it and also can connect to it using telnet port 22. This is the second time I face this problem with my tetra. About a couple of days ago I have this problem and reset it to be able to open the webpage (http://172.16.42.1:1471) and reload the modules again.

Please advise how to tackle this problem of my tetra.

Thanks & regards,

Thet