like, ubuntu total sucks...

VaKo

Ubuntu is piece of shit, developed for people with little to no intelligence, which are unwilling to learn how to use Linux. Cheapskate penny pinching bastards, the lot of them, unwilling to purchase a fucking copy of Windows.

Fuck the third world and fuck you too.

Just joking, but hey it is a steaming pile of crap.

Ubuntu is piece of shit, developed for people with little to no intelligence, which are unwilling to learn how to use Linux. Cheapskate penny pinching bastards, the lot of them, unwilling to purchase a fucking copy of Windows.

Hey metatron, I think Hack the Planet is on.

Hey metatron, I think Hack the Planet is on.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ubuntu is one of the best linux distros around ... :-)

if you write the bootloader to the partition where u have installed it, you have no problems with master boot record ... :-) then u boot from a Linux boot disk and copy the first 512 bytes of the partition to the floppy.... then you boot in windows you copy the file to a location and modify ur boot ini by adding a line like this "C:linux.bin="My Linux"" then u give a restart :-)

not a big deal ...

also it's easy as that to enable the 3d support, i used to play Return to the Castle:Wolfenstein, and Unreal Tournament 2003 on my Ubuntu system, even it runs faster than in Windows :-)

8)