PineAP Daemon won't start with SDcard

PepeSilvia

I added a 128gb SD card and updated to the most current version as of today. PineAP was fine before I installed SD now the daemon won't start. I rebooted a few times and the only time PineAP successfully enabled was when the Nano didn't register the SD on boot. I imagine the issue lies in the logging page where it says PineAP log location however I don't know what to set this field to.

getting this log entry when I enable:

sending SIGSEGV to sh for invalid write access to 7f2d5ff8

epc = 0042a7f3 in busybox[400000+49000]
ra  = 0042abe9 in busybox[400000+49000][\spoiler]

I'm having the same issue, however it's something to do with one of the modules. It will start with sdcard, if no wifi modules are installed. But once you install wifi modules it doesn't start ap anymore. I'm trying to figure out which module is the culprit.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:50 AM, PepeSilvia said:

I added a 128gb SD card and updated to the most current version as of today. PineAP was fine before I installed SD now the daemon won't start. I rebooted a few times and the only time PineAP successfully enabled was when the Nano didn't register the SD on boot. I imagine the issue lies in the logging page where it says PineAP log location however I don't know what to set this field to:

Thanks for reporting it, I'll take a look. Just to confirm, which settings did you change for location? Scans? Logs? etc.

• 1 month later...

Archived