Remeber the animated avatars? I ran out of bandwitdh! 2GB!

hsncorrosion

cos all the avatars are down now

Thanx, I wuz going to say that but sparda is smart! And when I try to show him up I can't think of what to say, so I just listen. :lol:

Show him up?

Isn't he just wanting an answer?

Yes but its alway some smart ass question (no offence to sparda, because you have helped me alot)

Where is ur avatar? I don't see it.

Apache stopped working on my server temporally... I'm gona have to investigate....

Investigation complete (damn I'm fast lol): Some thing (probably a power fluctuation) caused a hard restart, and for security reasons the Apache demon doesn't run on startup.

Where is ur avatar? I don't see it.

Apache stopped working on my server temporally... I'm gona have to investigate....

Investigation complete (damn I'm fast lol): Some thing (probably a power fluctuation) caused a hard restart, and for security reasons the Apache demon doesn't run on startup.

Oh, Well ur avatars working now.

I physically need a new server... it's graphics card (ATI Rage Pro) died no more then a week ago due to a huge amount of dust build up on the back of the board... the case also had a number of cob webs in side. It still works for now :P

lol, well better than my game server (old p2! :oops: 20gb hard drive (hard drive upgrade) 512mb memory (also upgraded) the system is old, I also added a dvd rom and cdrw for backup purposes. but still the p2 takes that cake, its the oldest thing in this box. I build $800 pcs for people buying parts from newegg.com but never built one for myself. The ones I get to use are just old pices of crap that I upgrade to a little less crappy.)

EDIT

The only good pc I own is an emachine from wallmart. Not as good as the ones I build but I'll take a AMD Sempron over a P2 Anyday!