O.MG Cable setup.

estckmix

I got mine today and used the flash_64.exe from Windows 10 and its setup with the default "station mode" and It doesn't show up on a IP scan. I tried connecting to it with the last 6 of the mac address per the readme. I never connects or shows up in any wifi scan. If anyone has any ideas let is know.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2020 at 6:34 AM, estckmix said:

Anyone else having issues connecting once it is flashed?

same here.. i managed to flash the cable from linux and shows success. i tried both options but when i plug into the usb port, nothing happens. no access point and no connections to the ssid i specified... when i plug to a power bank, phone charges, which i think means the cable is good.. but no idea why it does not work..

I finally got a bit further. I flashed the 1.4.2.R3 to my apple cable. after many attempts I used option 1 during the configuration and provided it my wifi ssid and password then it showed up and I was able to get to the payloads. I must not be the only person having difficulty finding information that is not so cryptic that I can't follow it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/25/2020 at 10:34 PM, estckmix said:

Anyone else having issues connecting once it is flashed?

after the flash process completed, I unplugged the programmer and connected the cable to my laptop. then it's not showing the wifi to connect to the cable. can anyone please help..

Thanks in advance