payloads getting deleted even antivirus is off

EXxT4ZzY

Hey guys,

I just got my BashBunny today and already tried some things with it, but I alway get problems with PasswordGrabber and some of the WifiPass attacks.

I already read that I need to turn off AV (or make an exclusion)... so I turned off the real time security (Windows Defender). I don't have any other AV installed.

Can you wait like 4 days or something? I was also sick of the password grabber payloads, they've never really worked for me. So I decided to write a fast, clear payload by myself and I just finished it yesterday (it works perfectly). I'll post it on github and make a topic here.

18 hours ago, EXxT4ZzY said:

Hey guys,

I just got my BashBunny today and already tried some things with it, but I alway get problems with PasswordGrabber and some of the WifiPass attacks.

I already read that I need to turn off AV (or make an exclusion)... so I turned off the real time security (Windows Defender). I don't have any other AV installed.

This is one of the reasons i am using a VM on my laptop to download stuff that would otherwise trigger alerts.

A Kali distro without antivirus and directly natting the IP 

(will trigger network antivirus when in the office)

Archived