Jump to content

PineAP SSID Pool corruption


MAC Jaeger
 Share

Recommended Posts

I've noticed a few corrupt SSID names sneaking into my PineAP SSID Pool causing my SSID Pool to not load in the web GUI PineAP page, and in the Logs page the PineAP log is blank.  Once I remove the bad characters the SSID pool reloads.  Looks like it's finding a weirdly named SSID name and incorrectly displaying the ASCII symbols.  Actually it dumps a lot of ASCII characters in the name.  This causes the list to fail. 

Has anyone else run across this?  This happened in vs 5.x and 6.x of firmware.  Anyone have a validation script?

Forgot to mention, I have a Tetra running latest 6.x firmware running only PineAP.  No other modules installed.

Edited by MAC Jaeger
Forgot to mention equipment running this on
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...