LED isn't solid

kuyaya

Just got my Pineapple Nano and I noticed that the solid blue led isn't as solid as it should be. It doesn't has a pattern or something, it's just a fail in the LED or the lack of power. I have plugged it in with both USB cables and tried it on 2 different devices

To make things easier, I just made a short vid and uploaded it on youtube. (

Has the basic setup been carried out?
Has the / etc / config / wireless been changed?

I come from Germany you can write me a message you can speak my language :)

We can also talk on TS Discort or Skype. I also had the problem how I changed my wireles config

I've haven't changed anything yet. I've just SSH'ed once because i wanted to see if it works (it worked :D). I haven't touched anything. I wasn't solid from the beginning. It was like this when it arrived. Maybe it got damaged or something, idk.

I mean, it's not like I can't work with it now, it's working totally fine, but I'll just maybe have a hard time recognizing  if it has already booted up or if it's doing something else. Im fine with it

Just do a reboot you will see that the LED flashes faster.

You can also switch off your interfaces via ifconfig when you are on the console to see how the LED behaves

I once changed my wireless configuration for fun to play with the LED when my pineapple was connected to my wifi network the LED was on, if not then it was only green

On 12/20/2019 at 9:19 PM, Olaf Mufjay said:

You can also switch off your interfaces via ifconfig when you are on the console to see how the LED behaves

Oh I didn't know that. Nice!

I have a feeling like the more I use the Pineapple the better it works (the LED) (sounds strange but I think it is like that xd).

#(Ich habe erst jetzt gesehen dass du aus Deutschland kommst. Habe jetzt extra noch auf Englisch geschrieben, falls andere Leute das selbe Problem haben (werden). Danke für deine Hilfe! :D)#

Archived