iPad Pro USB-C connection to pineapple

cymes

Hi,

have someone connected the pineapple nano to iPad pro USB-C to get communication? It is possible to use Raspberry Pi connected via micro USB and get SSH/vnc.

This would be nice option. More portable than a laptop and more undercover sitting in a Starbucks 😉

Thanks in advance for answers.

I will answer because someone else can have this question.

Pineapple NANO will work with an iPad PRO USB-C port. It will be powered and communicate trough this port. iPad is seeing it as a Ethernet connection and you can use web GUI to Pineapple. SSH will also work in standard way. There is only problem with internet access. I was not able to share internet from iPad to Pineapple. There is always option to connect via WiFi with wlan2 if needed.

PineApple.jpg

PineApple2.jpg

PineApple3.jpg

Came here just to find this out. Really interesting for me to be able to have my iPad for use with the pineapple - I’ll be using a Tetra, so hopefully this is also OK, overlooking the power supply - which I have covered.

Did you make any progress with sharing the internet connection? Otherwise if you have the cellular iPad perhaps putting up a hotspot will work?

Archived