We'll what are you planning to do with this??

If it's for card skimming. Unfortunately it is highly illegal to do.

On 29/11/2019 at 17:25, wes reaper said:

Hola, alguien me ayude a construir un lector de banda magnética desde una grabadora de voz o un reproductor de mp3

it's possible friend

Will see how this plays out, any hint of illegality and this will be removed and people potentially banned.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2019 at 2:25 AM, wes reaper said:

Hey anyone help me out with building a magstripe reader from a voice recorder or mp3 player

From a mp3 player?? Never heard about that, but seems to be possible. Good luck!

3 hours ago, digininja said:

Will see how this plays out, any hint of illegality and this will be removed and people potentially banned.

As far as I know, only the action of skimming is illegal, not owning the tool. https://www.quora.com/Why-aren-t-credit-card-reader-writers-illegal-if-they-are-used-to-commit-so-much-fraud

I mean, you can buy those reader/writer tools on aliexpress/amazon/ebay for ~30$

That's why I said I'd see how it plays out. If the next message was that they were planning to capture the data from users in a restaurant then banning would occur.

• Upvote 1

Plus how many times have I had to report spam from here. Most of the time it's card peddlers.

5 hours ago, digininja said:

That's why I said I'd see how it plays out. If the next message was that they were planning to capture the data from users in a restaurant then banning would occur.

I get your point now.