how to reset netgear router password

chrishkyle7

I have been using NetGear router for a long time and I never faced any issue but recently I update my router firmware and after that, I detached some malware which affect my router and it removed my router password and IP config. every time I want to login it shows me to rest the password, but I don't know how to reset netgear router password. So I need to reset it but I don't know  how NetGear router recovery.So, the question is open to this fine forum: has anyone actually fixed the problem of NetGear router problem? If you'd be kind enough to share the solution, I'd sure appreciate it, as I'm sure many others would as well.

• 2 weeks later...

can you log into the router ?

is it

even your router ahhhha

As many have already stated "if" it is your router you can press the reset button on the back of the router.

Also not sure where you found that link but i would not use it.  Hopefully everyone that reviews the post is smart enough not to click own it.  Just pasting the source link it into who.is shows that the DNS is behind cloud flare even though all of the rest of netgear urls utilize the akamai systems.

Archived