USB Switchblade Newbie Help Requests

UnknownPrivelage

Hello, I am new to Hak.5 and new to coding/hacking in general. I have a few questions I hope some of you can help me clear up.

1) What is the difference (for switchblade) of having U3 as opposed to not? In other words, is it easier to steal information or does it steal more information?

2) What exactly does the default coding steal and how do you edit/manipulate this to steal other things?

3) How would I create a USB that automatically and silently copies all files from, say, the My Document folder?

Thanks! I know this sounds dumb but thanks for your help! If your willing to coach me or something PM me or email me (PM for email) thanks!

1) What is the difference (for switchblade) of having U3 as opposed to not? In other words, is it easier to steal information or does it steal more information?

> There aren't any real advantages concerning a U3-Enabled Switchblade over a regular drive. You can configure it to do the same. The only loss is the ability to run U3 Applications.

2) What exactly does the default coding steal and how do you edit/manipulate this to steal other things?

> As for myself, I've only used custom payloads and then now designed my own. (Quiet-Riot) They all offer many similar options, however, some are more equip than others.

3) How would I create a USB that automatically and silently copies all files from, say, the My Document folder?

> Well if you're writing the payload in shell script, then you'll want to execute "%COMSPEC% copy %userprofile%My Documents FLASH_DRIVE_FOLDER" or something like that. Search google to learn shell scripting.

> There aren't any real advantages concerning a U3-Enabled Switchblade over a regular drive. You can configure it to do the same. The only loss is the ability to run U3 Applications.

> As for myself, I've only used custom payloads and then now designed my own. (Quiet-Riot) They all offer many similar options, however, some are more equip than others.

> Well if you're writing the payload in shell script, then you'll want to execute "%COMSPEC% copy %userprofile%My Documents FLASH_DRIVE_FOLDER" or something like that. Search google to learn shell scripting.

>>There is a huge difference between the two drives. U3 enabled drives can currently run silently automatically when the drive is placed into the machine and non-U3 drives you would have to click on the drive in my computer to have it start running then only if you have placed an autorun file in there.

>>If you browse the forums look for threads about slurping they have already created this script you can implement it into you drive. :)