Kali nethunter issue

Skr3w

Hey all, 

recently installed Kali nethunter on a nexus 7, 2013 made. I cannot seem to get the wireless adapter to work with it though, I have tried using Alfa awus036nha, I have installed driver manually in Kali terminal and still nothing, I tried to install driver in android shell but could not figure out how. Otg cable works as it can notice usb drive but not WiFi adapter. I have also tried using a netgear one which did not work. 

does anyone have a tip for me to do? I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. 

Thanks 🙂 

I had this same issue about a year ago when I first setup my Nethunter device. I do remember I messed with this for quite some time before i found out I needed to reboot the device and boot it up with the adapter plugged in to get it to recognize it. I will try to look for some of the posts that helped me with this but hopefully this gives you something to try in the meantime.

On 11/9/2019 at 3:21 AM, 0HourSys said:

I had this same issue about a year ago when I first setup my Nethunter device. I do remember I messed with this for quite some time before i found out I needed to reboot the device and boot it up with the adapter plugged in to get it to recognize it. I will try to look for some of the posts that helped me with this but hopefully this gives you something to try in the meantime.

That would be great please. I have try to be put in when restart but nothing happen. I think I might need to use a otg y cable to give adapter power too. 

In the hak5 shop i seen a small wifi dongle that i have that works good. Range use is soso.

RALINK USB WIFI RT5370. It just plug n go

Archived