How to make my ip unreadable

ynt4xe770r

yeah! w00t for classic macs! my Classic II has a 20MB HDD (IIRC) and 10MB RAM!!

The greatest thing that Macs can do that PCs can't...?

...Software controlled floppy eject! I loved that! The faces of PC users when they don't see the eject button! :D

*calms down and takes a sip of his favourite cabonated drink, second only to anything heavily caffeinated...*

Macs suck. It's bling for those who can afford to get assraped by vendors of snazzy looking hardware.

As for the old machines, I used to have an original Ericsson (yeah, they made computers back then) 8086. 20 MB harddisk, 640 kb RAM (might be 512... can't remember), 5 1/4" floppy drives (with floppys that would actually 'flop') and was able to drive a HP DeskJet 500.

When all you want is WordPerfect (which, at the time, was lord and master) it rocked. We ditched it about 5 years ago, primarily because Linux on the 8086 wasn't going anywhere, and it was just a noisy waste of electricity by then. But it *STILL* worked beautifully. Back in those days bulletproof hardware meant just that.

ok, quick reply, batteries in wireless keyboard dying and I have no spares...

Old hardware: was almost always bulletproof, the software was not,

Old PCs: very cool, I've had numerous early x86 machines but no 808x machines - had a couple of 68xxx machines though :D (gotta love Amigas and Macs :b)

Bling: ...Bling? Have you seen any old Macs? Ever? Ever?

• 2 weeks later...

Offtopic.

Please dont get offtopic on thread that already has a topic. You dont need a moderator, just practice selfcontrol and not change the topic.

if the topic is so interesting, please start a new thread. Lets act like the mature human beings that we can be.

P.S. I know that $ynt4xe770r got booted, so that should help.

Thank you for your time. :)

I do enjoy using a G5 from time to time (I like macs, they are quite useful for certain things) but I did laugh my ass off at this video because I remember working with the old imacs and they tended to crash a lot, causing great anger. Oh well, the new macs are fantastic. Wish I had the money for a macbook pro.