Clients do not have internet access

Stuxnet

Hello I am having trouble with my pineapple giving Internet to my clients, I have it connected via LAN and clients can connect but internet access does not work the network I am using is a class B network I’m not sure if this is causing a problem but I am unsure what to do next. The pineapple works perfectly on my regular class c network. Any suggestions?  

7 hours ago, Stuxnet said:

Hello I am having trouble with my pineapple giving Internet to my clients, I have it connected via LAN and clients can connect but internet access does not work the network I am using is a class B network I’m not sure if this is causing a problem but I am unsure what to do next. The pineapple works perfectly on my regular class c network. Any suggestions?  

Have you checked to see that the tetra is being issued and IP ? Can you access modules to see if the pineapple itself is connected to WAN ?

Maybe just an addressing issue causing the tetra to not receive an IP for connection. 

59 minutes ago, Cap_Sig said:

Have you checked to see that the tetra is being issued and IP ? Can you access modules to see if the pineapple itself is connected to WAN ?

Maybe just an addressing issue causing the tetra to not receive an IP for connection. 

As a matter of fact I am not able to access modules or pull up the pineapple Bulletins

12 hours ago, Stuxnet said:

As a matter of fact I am not able to access modules or pull up the pineapple Bulletins

So you issue is with the pineapple getting access to WAN connection from LAN.  I would do some checking on the network IP settings.  

Archived