Mac/Ubuntu

remitdlo

Ubuntu is great. I have duall bootted laptop with windows. whts the problem. Ill try to help. Linux distro of chose btw.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:17 PM, remitdlo said:

Is there a forum anywhere for Mac/Ubuntu, I have noticed that most of what I see is Windows old and new?

Hi,

One setup runs on Mac/Ubuntu on bootable usb, and this does the trick as it provides the best of both worlds. How old is your Mac? Have you upgraded to Catalina yet? Depending on the age of your Mac, using Catalina could let you dual screen giving you greater viewing split screen versatility and that is about the only good thing that I can see on that Mac version at the moment. 

It is meant to give you the easy access to more Apps, but it starts looking like Android IMO 🤓

Thanks for getting back to my post. My Mac is mid 2010 / Ubuntu is current at 18.4 and can't even run Mojave, I await the next Mac before I get a new one if my blinking video last that long. Right now I am looking for a good rainbow hack.

4 hours ago, remitdlo said:

Thanks for getting back to my post. My Mac is mid 2010 / Ubuntu is current at 18.4 and can't even run Mojave, I await the next Mac before I get a new one if my blinking video last that long. Right now I am looking for a good rainbow hack.

No dramas buddy........I suppose it is the only way that Apple can justify selling more items........products.......Aps etc.,.......after all, they might not hit the next Trillion Dollars target 😁

Archived