Bulletins?

ZULU NINER

• 11 months later...

I am also a bit dissapointed as this area of the dashboard can be ustilised for so many other things ...
ie:
Allow a custom RSS feed to be send on this area ,
Allow widgets to be linked on this area so we dont have to go into different modules
Allow Quick actions
Allow Custom HTML
or
Remove it
or
Update the Buletings

@Darren Kitchen@Foxtrot@Sebkinne
Is there a repo I can open an issue  againts it ? or any plans around this ???

I remember back ( 2 years ago when I ask for it I was told htis feature will bne removed ... )

23 hours ago, stilia.johny said:

... or any plans around this ???

Good luck with that. It looks like the Tetra (and Nano) will soon be "legacy" hardware.

Let's hope that the below vid will mention what firmware support there will be for all those Mk VIs they just offloaded.

It will be nice from the Hak5 Team that is responsible for the FW to be hacker minded and think of ways that recent legacy hardware will be usable still.. specialy equipment costs $200.
Regardless of the result on this topic, it is not.....cool... not to see some love on the FW support...

I will be very sad to see the same for future hardware versions. it will make me think that the Hak5 team is only looking to do sales of HW isntead of supporting the community with FW and software upadates too ( Dont be Apple people 😛 😛 )

On 9/9/2020 at 1:46 PM, stilia.johny said:

It will be nice from the Hak5 Team that is responsible for the FW to be hacker minded and think of ways that recent legacy hardware will be usable still.. specialy equipment costs $200.
Regardless of the result on this topic, it is not.....cool... not to see some love on the FW support...

I will be very sad to see the same for future hardware versions. it will make me think that the Hak5 team is only looking to do sales of HW isntead of supporting the community with FW and software upadates too ( Dont be Apple people 😛 😛 )

Just throwing it out there. The Tetra was launched almost 5 years ago (Announced Dec 2015) and it has had a firmware update in March 2020.

https://downloads.hak5.org/pineapple/tetra

Archived