Doctor office improper guest wifi setup

PoSHMagiC0de

So, how many people here when they go to a Dr. office they haven't been to gets on their phone, connect to their guest wifi and go a sweep scan to see if they didn't secure it right?

I do, I am batting 98% of finding guest wifis in Dr. offices that is sitting right on their production network.  Sitting there looking at VMWare web console, printers and stuff.  Before I leave I always show them on my phone the page of one of their internal services I should not see so they know to tell their IT folks to lock that damn thing down but daannnggg Dr, folks.  What is up?  Wannacry wasn't enough for you.

5 hours ago, PoSHMagiC0de said:

So, how many people here when they go to a Dr. office they haven't been to gets on their phone, connect to their guest wifi and go a sweep scan to see if they didn't secure it right?

I do, I am batting 98% of finding guest wifis in Dr. offices that is sitting right on their production network.  Sitting there looking at VMWare web console, printers and stuff.  Before I leave I always show them on my phone the page of one of their internal services I should not see so they know to tell their IT folks to lock that damn thing down but daannnggg Dr, folks.  What is up?  Wannacry wasn't enough for you.

Shocking.......okay you are right.....😊

Archived