prorat 2.0 SE

babelfisher

A few weeks ago i decided finally by Prorat v2.0 special edition. The Next day they sent me an email with a link and password to download it. This worked fine but what the ripoff fuckers sent was ProRat V1.9 SE which can be downloaded from several locations on the net. To make matters worse the server files made by this version are completely detectable by every well known AV.

This fucking pissed me off, i paid $200USD for this rubbish and now they wont even acknowledge my emails about the server being detectable. Their guarantee was that the server would be undetectable for 1 year.

So may 1 finish by saying prorat 2.0 se dose not even exist and STAY AWAY FROM Prorat Special Edition and anything that comes from the cock smokers at PRO GROUP

you dont believe me ? what would i possibly have to gain by falsely accusing ProGroup of riping me off. Why dont you try sending them $200 and see what they send you :wink:

Because I'm smart enough to know that any haxoring tool will be detected by any good AV in a matter of weeks if not day's because they also have to money to be conned by someone making a RAT. Only they know that it wont take a year for them to detect it, so they didn't get conned. Kiss your omney good bye.

did you really think that NO AV maker would think to buy this software. And it would take a year for someone to find and detect it?

I've never heard of Prorat before today, but I downloaded, checked it out on my VM honey net and had some fun. I also submitted it to Virustotal.com.

eTrust-InoculateIT was the ONLY virus scanner that didn't detect it. Unless your target is learning or someone who doesn't have ANY virus detection software (To include Windows Defender). ProRat isn't worth the time.

Its ok if you wanna own noobs. Sorry to here about you getting ripped off but you should have done some research before you bought it. :roll:

yeah u can still change the hex & patch around a little making it undetected by mot av's again but ye wasted money i can get a lot of builders 4 free including this one ...

Hell...why use a "real" or "premade" RAT? Just use some "legit" things like VNC or something. It also helps if you know some batch/shell scripting...